* Selection of assets I created during a six-week game project made by 8 FutureGames students: 3 designers, 3 3D artists and 2 2D artists.
* Main responsibilities: Terrain materials and modular building pieces.
* My goal for this project was to learn more about modular environments and making procedurally generated materials.
* The game is a top-down tactical shooter set in Russia after World War 1 in an alternative timeline.
* Software used: Maya, Substance Designer, Unity 5
* (Logo design in thumbnail by Steven Webb)